среда, 19 сентября 2012 г.

Football: Earnie to start at Boston.(Sport) - South Wales Echo (Cardiff, Wales)

ROBERT Earnshaw will start a match for the first time this season when he plays for Cardiff City in tomorrow's Worthington Cup clash at Boston United.

Earnshaw, 21, returned from international duty in Finland fully fit and was told by Bluebirds manager Lennie Lawrence: ``You'll start at Boston.''

That's a welcome boost for Earnshaw, whose appearances so far this season have been limited to outings from the substitutes' bench.

He said today: ``I've scored one goal this season and I want more.

``I've been waiting for my chance to start and this is it, but I'm not going to try to force things to happen. I'm not fully match fit because I haven't been starting matches, but I can't wait to get out there.

``I don't mind who I play alongside. It will just be great to get out there with the team from the start.'' Earnshaw was among the substitutes for Wales against Finland and said: ``I was on the bench with Premiership players like Craig Bellamy and it was great to be involved.''

CAPTION(S):

FIRST START; Robert Earnshaw.